Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"Buddy the Elf, What's your favorite color?"

I guess I should get on the band wagon of 7 Quick Takes like of these ladies which I follow...


Maybe I'll try for this coming Friday

Anyway, I've been meaning to post this really funny Youtube clip. I'll say I'm not usually one for dog shamming, but this is hilarious. Charlie showed me this clip one midnight nursing session. He was obviously getting a lot of work done for school during those late hours.



Another fabulous video is this one of Mary Margaret clearly saying "I love you" she will obviously take after her father's love for language.



In other news Charlie is SO close to being done with his final paper for this semester. Because he's been working so hard on it (and the 2 previous papers) he has gotten out of the numerous night time feedings and shifts, although he will sometimes has the best intentions of taking one for the team and the MM gives him a break and only wakes up once.

This is a very random clip and the girl's name is also Mary Margaret

I'm completely sure that everyone other that Charlie and I HATE this Christmas song, but we really like it.  SO There.

Ok, it took be seriously 4 days to get this post out... I've been really lazy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment