Sunday, January 13, 2013

What I Wore Saturday (I know it should be Sunday...)

This was a whirlwind weekend... It went by SO quickly


Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Some little jewelry store in Greensboro, NC

Ugh.. I'm still working on "loving my body again" I have convinced myself I should at least get a cheap pair of jeans. So I'm not 1) cramming myself into old jeans that fill poorly or 2) avoid wearing jeans just because I don't have any that fit.

On a whim I messaged someone through Craigslist about a dining room table (we had been using a very old family heirloom that wasn't really our "style"). Well Friday night at 8pm I get an e-mail from the owner asking if we still wanted it and said he would take less than the original price.

Umm, yes please!!

So we quickly worked everything out with him and called Charlie's dad asking him if he would accompany Charlie and to drive to Wilson, NC (Aprox. 1 hour away).

I was trying to upload a picture... but something wonky happened with Blogger, so it isn't going to happen. I know you're disappointed.

But trust it is MUCH better than the previous, and has much taller chairs so people don't think their sitting on a large stack of telephone books.

Ok, I'm going to watch Downton in peace before bed.

Ohh I don't wanna go to work tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!
    You look amazing, not at all like you just had a baby- way. to. go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wouldn't you love about your body? I think you look lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete