Sunday, February 10, 2013

What I Wore Sunday... Kinda

So I will repeatedly admit that I am really horrible at getting my picture before/after Mass...

I should get a tripod or something like you others out there, cheaters... :)

I did get this one as we were heading out for our first Wog in a while.


Glamourous...

MM was without childcare on Friday, so we went split our day, Charlie taking her in morning and I taking her into work with me. You could expect that very very little work was done while I was there.


99.9% of you won't understand what that means... but it's funny to us weird Clinical Trial people...

We then braved Pittsboro (like you know what that means) and had too much to drink thanks to heavy handed hosts (me not Charlie) and too much baby crying. Of course I had my first hangover since way way before baby... So, I now remember why I never drink that much. And I happened to stumble upon what one of the things I'm giving up for lint. Easy Peasy

I had been proactive this week and got a new recipe for the New Parents group that met today. I didn't even wait until the last minute and  found the Blondie recipe this is the thank I get...


Yes, I left them on the counter while we popped over to the neighbor's house for 10 minutes. Charlie came home and Buckley was on his back paws getting his last bites of the Blondies. Of course I had put a 1/2 bag of mini chocolate chips and so we freaked out about him eating so much. Then called our vet, which is our default.

The whole family was way tired last night and all went to bed at 9 PM, it was wonderful... MM only got up once and then slept until 7:30 AM. I really think she has a little understanding of what the weekend is, she normally gets up at or before 6 AM.

Right now I'm watching The Grammys, and honestly I'm not a huge Rihanna fan (she's on right now), never have been, and I really wish Florence and The Machine had won for best album. Also I love Beyonce. 

Ok, that's done.  

Ohh yeaaaa! Mary Margaret had THE BEST Mass Behavior A++++++
She peeped once at the beginning, but we used the Paci and she lasted until right before  communion when we had to wake her up. She woke up all smiles and was making friends left and right of us. Hopefully this will last for a while. 

Pretty Please!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your baby's name! We love Gramma names around our house. Hooray for happy babies in Mass. :0)

    ReplyDelete