Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First post of the new Blog!!

Hello All! This is the first post of my new blog!
I was previously the proud owner of "The Latin Teacher's Wife" Blog but since I am no longer married to a high school latin teacher, and now married to a Duke Divinity Student, the title was no longer fitting!

As an update of what's going on, Charlie (aka former Latin teacher) and I are being "Green" and taking the bus to Durham almost everyday of the week! One of my favorite parts of the day is seeing my sweet husband waiting on the bus for me! I pretend he's my prince on his chariot coming to get me... annoyingly, sickeningly sweet... I know but as you will find out we are big time dorks about those kinda things. 
And I think we all know, it's the little things...

I'm almost done with my first three months at Duke Clinical Research Institute, where I annoy my father in law by coming to mootch coffee and conversation off him every morning, and have developed a few friends here which makes the transition much easier. 

I will try to post on here with picture and little stories about
Charlie, our almost 2 year old pup Buckley, and my life.

Please enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love the blog, added it to my reader thingy :)

    ReplyDelete